Indoor Air Quality Specialists
With today's tightly sealed, well insulated buildings, the air inside can be 2-5 times more polluted than the air outside.
Choose RHC Heating and Cooling for services and products to improve your Indoor Air Quality.
- Free consultation with one of our HVAC specialists.
- Air Filtration Products - Remove contaminants such as pollen, mold and pet dander that aggravate allergies.
- Humidifiers - Properly control humidity for personal comfort, to protect furniture and wood floors, and reduce static electricity that damages electronics.
- Fresh Air Ventilators - Remove odors by expelling them to the outdoors.
- Ultra Violet Lights - Kill airborne microbial growth of mold, bacteria and viruses throughout your business, ductwork and cooling coils.
- Carbon Monoxide Detectors - To protect your employees from this silent killer.
- Zoning and Programmable Thermostats - Keep each area of your business at the proper comfort level to meet your lifestyle.